SEARLES SEA TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions as outlined below:
Whilst we endeavour to provide the Service as advertised, we cannot be held liable for disruptions or cancellations due to inclement weather, tidal variations, or closure or stoppages due to mechanical or technical failure. We reserve the right to alter or cancel any trip if the safety of the vessel or any of its passengers or crew is in doubt. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any person without given reason. Passenger numbers are limited by law and we cannot carry more than the legal permitted number. Bookings from persons under the age of 18 cannot be accepted.
Children are classed as under 14 years of age and must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for their behaviour.
Passengers assume all risks and responsibilities associated with this tour. Searles Sea Tours shall not be responsible to passengers for personal or property damage or for articles lost, stolen or damaged during the trip.
- Boarding times for Seal Island trips are approximately 30 minutes prior to advertised brochure times.
- Due to the popularity of the Seal Safari it is advisable to book 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
- All group bookings and individual bookings for all toursare subject to the above terms and conditions.
- Tickets for your booking will be issued at the booking office on Hunstanton seafront on the day of your trip on receipt of payment and prior to your departure.
- For Seal Safari bookings - It is necessary to ring 01485 534444 between 9.30am and 10.30am on the morning of the trip to confirm your booking.